It’s not Architecture until somebody builds it
Over the years, the construction process has become increasingly complex.
Have you experienced the frustration of organizing and coordinating, into a strategic effort, all the means and methods needed to accomplish the building challenge?
Would you like to be able to combine both the art and science of building technology along with the principles of business, management, technology, and leadership to orchestrate your project from Concept to Close-out?
Are you interested in partnering with people who love the intellectual challenge of combining all aspects of a construction project to produce results?
Following is a list of the primary Construction Management services that we offer at each project phase to help bring your project to successful completion:
- Project kick-off meetings
- Prepare design schedules
- Create responsibility assignment matrix
- Schematic, Design Development, & Construction Document cost estimating
- Value engineering
- Assistance with establishing bid alternatives and determining bid package scopes of work
- Constructability reviews
- Establish milestone construction schedules and construction phasing
- Assistance with finalizing front end specifications
- Advertisement assistance
- Establish plan room (Virtual Project Office)
- Bid phase communication including bidder outreach, assist with addendum preparation, etc.
- Conduct pre-bid meeting with Owner & A/E
- Attend or conduct bid opening
- Review bids & make recommendations
- Conduct scope review meetings with low bidders
- Issue Notice of Intent to Award
- Prepare and issue contracts
- Issue Notice to Proceed
- Coordinate & conduct pre-construction meeting and prepare minutes
- Assist with schedule coordination with the GC & schedule management
- Review Schedule(s) of Values
- Documentation management – RFI, submittals, permits, insurance, drawings/specs., changes, payment applications, etc.
- Coordination of multiple prime contractors
- Site supervision – QA/QC, daily coordination, daily reports, coordination meetings, & safety
- Conduct periodic job meetings throughout construction
- Change order review and recommendation
- Review and approve payment applications
- Monthly reports
- Substantial completion inspections & punch list preparation
- Contract close-out assistance